Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Study At Home During Covid-19 Pandemic

Write some paragraphs about your experience on home studying during Covid-19 pandemic. Please explain these matters in your paragraphs:

1. How is your feeling switching from attending traditional class into online study at home?

2. is there any difficulty in learning at home? 

3. If there is any difficulty in learning at home, please explain what it is?

4. How do you deal with the difficulty in learning at home?

5. Do you have any idea to make learning at home a lot of fun and to make you easier to learn

Answer :

When I first heard about school closures due to coronavirus I felt sad  because I wouldn't be able to see my friends and. It's harder to learn when you don't have your lecturer in front of you. Compared with normal schooling, online learning is less effective to me. At school, I can approach teachers at any time if I have questions, and I can also discuss with my classmates. Moreover , i also have problems studying online at home for example slow internet connection. Staying at home for such a long time is so boring.

I like listening to music when I study at home because music that is soothing and relaxing can help to beat stress or anxiety while studying. If there are lessons I don't understand, I watch videos on Youtube and discussing with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment